Exploring our natural processes of creation and writing in response to our felt sense of nature in twenty acres of unspoilt coastal valley that’s virtually untouched by the modern world. Far from the madding crowd away from the white noise of TV, mobiles and WiFi, time and space to attune to natural rhythms.
- James Crowden inspiring words as we walk the byways of the Gara Valley
- new ways of creative expression through the resonance of woods, winds, walks and water
- footscapes, landscapes, soundscapes, wordscapes
- space to unearth lost, found, forgotten, new & old rhythms
- sessions on raw & found materials, creating across disciplines, collaborative writing…
- nourishment for creativity, body, spirit and soul
Slow Nature Wild Words programme https://slownaturewildwords.wordpress.com/slow-nature-wild-words-programme/
A room of one’s own in shared old stone cottages that are part of an historic 18th Century former watermill at Watermill Cottages, Hansel, nr Slapton, South Devon TQ6 0LN. Just 12 places. Residential, two days and nights, all food, accommodation and tuition.
For details of the setting please see https://slownaturewildwords.wordpress.com/location/
To book please email email@example.com or call Christine on 01803 770219